Intellectual property is an independent legal field that regulates the exclusive rights to handle with individual categories that we protect with intellectual property. The entrepreneurial nature of intellectual property rights also requires proper management of them.
Intellectual property rights are of great importance from the economic point of view, as they represent for the holder the possibility of exclusive handling with the object, which is protected by intellectual property. As a result, intellectual property rights affect the competitiveness of right holders (e.g. companies) on the market, moreover, their impact is also reflected in R&D, investment, new jobs, etc.
CRPZ UP FM offers the following services to researchers in this field:
- - conducting internal procedures related to the takeover of official inventions;
- - advice on intellectual property rights and assistance in protection process;
- - marketing of intellectual property and cooperation with market;
- - IP audit: identification of intellectual property;
- - consulting in the field of contractual intellectual property law;
- - organization of trainings for researchers and students.